Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The baking has begun

Finally - although I can not take any credit for it. Suzanne championed the inaugural culinary confections. I was there, however, to taste-test 2 new recipes (courtesy of America's Test Kitchen) - Delicious. It was, a bit of a sacrifice too - as I am not a fan of berry/fruit filled desserts - I took one for the team and sampled the new berry bar - I thought it was fantastic - so those of you who actually like the flavor(s) are sure to love it!

I, for my part, placed an order with Genuardi's supermarket to deliver some groceries - many of which are tailgate related items. So that's a start. I clicked on a bunch of stuff, and tomorrow after work I will sit in the house and wait for the delivery guy to bring the groceries to me and carry them into the kitchen.

No comments: